9 arrested in major drug bust at Livingston trailer park
LIVINGSTON, LA (WAFB) - Nine people have been arrested and four others were issued summons in a major drug bust at a trailer park in Livingston Parish.
Officials with the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office say a narcotics investigation led to the arrests at Barnard Trailer Park on Perrilloux Road in Livingston.
"On November 3, numerous search warrants were conducted on residences located on Perrilloux Road in Livingston, better known as Bernard Trailer Park, in reference to illegal narcotics. During the search, detectives found methamphetamine, heroin, oxycodone, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and cash believed to be the proceeds of illegal narcotics transactions. These search warrants came after numerous complaints from the good civilians who live in and around the area. We do follow up on tips. Sometimes it takes a while for my deputies to collect all the information needed. These things don't unfold overnight, but we follow through and we appreciate you working with us," said Sheriff Jason Ard.
Detectives arrested the following people during the search:
- Terry Baggett, 39, of Baker
- Gene Barnard, 43, of Livingston
- Crystal Billiot, 28, of Livingston
- Christine Blanchard, 49,of Livingston
- Courtney Bolton, 25, of Livingston
- George Joseph Jr., 61, of New Orleans
- Breezy Keith, 39, of Livingston
- Richard Kline, 39, of Livingston
- Joshua Stewart, 26, of Baton Rouge
The following people were issued misdemeanor summons:
- Dessie Barnard, 28, of Livingston
- Reagan Creel, 25, of Denham Springs
- Megan Glenn, 28, of Albany
- James Manchester, 61, of Livingston
The investigation is ongoing. More arrests are expected in this case. Anyone with information about this case or other illegal drug activity should contact LPSO at 225-686-2241 x1.
Copyright 2017 WAFB. All rights reserved.