Former 'Sons of Guns' reality TV star sentenced to life, plus 40 years
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Will Hayden, the former Sons of Guns reality television star found guilty of rape in April, learned Thursday he will spend the rest of his life in prison.
District Attorney Hillar Moore said Hayden was sentenced to two life sentences (to run concurrently), plus 40 years (to run consecutively). He added Hayden is not eligible for probation, parole or suspension of sentence.
Hayden was found guilty on April 7 on two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape for raping two young girls over the course of two decades.
One of the teen victims said the incident occurred in the 1990s when she was around 12 or 13. The other victim said she was 12 at the time of the incident in 2014.
- Jury finds former 'Sons of Guns' reality star guilty of rape
- Reality star accused of rape takes the stand in trial
- Teenager testifies about alleged rape in 'Sons of Guns' trial
- Jury selection begins for former reality star facing multiple rape charges
- Grand jury indicts 'Sons of Guns' star on rape counts
- 4 alleged victims come forward, 'Sons of Guns' reality TV star charged with aggravated rape
- More charges of forcible rape filed against 'Sons of Guns' actor
- 'Sons of Guns' series canceled after actor charged with aggravated rape
- 'Sons of Guns' cast member arrested, charged with molestation of a juvenile
Copyright 2017 WAFB. All rights reserved.