1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WAFB, LLC d/b/a WAFB-TV(844 Government St., Baton Rouge, LA.) and Beau Rivage Resort and Casino. The promotion begins at 5:30am CST, June 10th, 2015 and ends at 10:30pm CST, June 10th, 2015. Entries must be received shortly after the prompt is given on-air during the 10pm News on June 10th, 2015. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the WAFB-TV Designated Market Area as defined by Nielsen, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WAFB-TV, Beau Rivage Resort and Casino and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are three ways to enter this promotion. At or about 5:30am and again at or about 6:30am CST onJune 10th, 2015 on WAFB's 9News this Morning, the 9th caller to the WAFB studios at (225) 499-9999 once the prompt is given on-air will win the Morning Prize as defined herein. Then at 10pm CST, June 10th, 2015 on WAFB's 9News at 10pm the 9th caller to (225) 499-9999 once the prompt is given on-air will win the Evening Prize as defined herein. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws,
and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). Two (2) Morning Prizes will be awarded; one at approximately 5:30a and one at approximately 6:30a. The Morning Prize is four (4) tickets to the Yaye Theatrical Circus Sensation at the Beau Rivage Theatre, valued at approximately Eighty Dollars ($80) MSRP. The Grand Prize Winner ($322 value) will receive four (4) tickets to the Yaye Theatrical Circus Sensation and one night's double-occupancy hotel accommodations at the Beau Rivage Resort and Casino, room to be assigned at Sponsor's discretion, and dinner for four at the Beau Rivage Resort and Casino Buffet. The Grand Prize is valued at Three Hundred and Twenty Two Dollars and Sixteen Cents ($322.16) based on MSRP.
The Morning Prize Winners and Grand Prize Winner may choose the dates of their tickets to the Yaye Theatrical Circus Sensation based on availability, however, tickets are for weeknights only (Monday – Thursday) from June 10 – June 23. (Weekend tickets may be available if a hotel room is being booked at the same time). All four tickets must be used at once. Hotel stay, Yaye Theatrical Circus Sensation tickets, and food awards must be used in the same visit. Individuals using the tickets to the Yaye Theatrical Circus Sensation must be twenty-one or older. A credit card, photo ID and award letter will be required at check-in. There is a twenty-four hour cancellation policy.
How the Prizes are Awarded. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected as the ninth (9th) caller on WAFB's 9News at 10pm and will be notified by telephone. Morning Prize winners will be selected as the ninth (9th) caller on WAFB's 9News this Morning at 5:30am CST and 6:30am CST and will be notified by telephone. Winners will have 7 days to collect their prizes and prize vouchers from WAFB.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of calls received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 30 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by June 18th, 2015 or the prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WAFB-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WAFB-TV if WAFB-TV reports any winnings to
the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WAFB-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto. By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WAFB-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WAFB -TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WAFB-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.