3 each Croutons for Mussels
1 each Roasted Red Tomato Half
10 each Shrimp, 31/40
1 Tbsp Creole Seasoning
2 ea 1/2 oz ladle Blended Oil
2 oz ladle Black Pepper Shrimp Sauce
4 oz ladle Heavy Cream
1 #60 scoop Butter
1 each Parsley Sprig
- Toast croutons.
- Place tomato in a saute pan, heat in the oven.
- Season the shrimp on both sides evenly with the creole seasonCreoleDIV>
- Add oil to a hot saute pan, then add the shrimp.
- Sear for 30 seconds until shrimp are medium rare, then flip.
- Add shrimp sauce and heavy cream.
- Reduce sauce until thick.
- Add butter and incorporate.
- Place roasted tomato in the center of a pasta bowl.
- Rest croutons on the rim and top of the tomato.
- Top with shrimp and sauce.
INGREDIENTS for BLACK PEPPER SHRIMP SAUCE
Yield: 1 and 1/4 quarts
3 oz. blended oil
1 and 1/2 cups yellow onions, diced
1/2 cup garlic, chopped
7 each Bay Leaves
2 and 1/2 oz Creole Seasoning
1 cup lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
2 and 1/2 qts water, cold
2 and 1/2 cups worchestershire sauce
1/2 cup white wine