LSU Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The LSU Tigers (5-4) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 13, the Tigers square off against the Alabama State Hornets at home. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
LSU NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||93rd||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
LSU Team Stats
- LSU's +32 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 3.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 72.9 points per game (231st in college basketball) while allowing 69.3 per contest (134th in college basketball).
- The Tigers have a 3-2 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 2-1 in neutral-site games.
- LSU is 4-2 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-2) in games it has been listed as underdogs.
- LSU has been victorious in only one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-1), but it has three wins in four games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for LSU and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
LSU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-2 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- LSU has tied for the 30th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (one), but it also has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 2 losses (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best LSU Players
- Will Baker leads the Tigers scoring 14.1 points per game.
- LSU is led in rebounding by Jalen Reed's 5.6 rebounds per game and assists by Jordan Wright's 1.8 assists per game.
- Wright is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, connecting on 1.7 per contest.
- LSU's steals leader is Wright, who averages 2.0 per game. Reed leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.