Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints have +10000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 11.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+10000), the Saints are 14th-best in the NFL. They are way below that, 21st, according to computer rankings.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Saints' Super Bowl odds down from +4000 at the start of the season to +10000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 15th-biggest change.
- The implied probability of the Saints winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has three wins in 13 games against the spread this year.
- Out of 13 Saints games this season, four have hit the over.
- The Saints have put together a 5-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 45.5% of those games).
- New Orleans has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints rank 13th in total offense (337.5 yards per game) and 13th in total defense (321 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Saints are averaging 21.9 points per game on offense, which ranks them 15th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 10th, surrendering 20.1 points per game.
Saints Impact Players
- In 13 games, Derek Carr has passed for 2,880 yards (221.5 per game), with 13 TDs and seven INTs, and completing 66.4%.
- On the ground, Alvin Kamara has scored five TDs and picked up 564 yards (56.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Kamara has scored one time, with 63 receptions for 402 yards.
- In 13 games, Chris Olave has 72 catches for 918 yards (70.6 per game) and four scores.
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.0 per game), completing 62.5%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 12 games.
- Demario Davis has been causing chaos on defense, compiling 91 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 5.5 sacks, and four passes defended for the Saints.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+100000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+8000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+12500|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+8000|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+2500|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+100000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+10000|
|13||December 3||Lions||L 33-28||+2000|
|14||December 10||Panthers||W 28-6||+150000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.