Miami (FL) vs. Boston College: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The Boston College Eagles (6-5), boasting the 20th-ranked run offense in the country, will square off against the Miami Hurricanes (6-5) and the 10th-ranked rushing D, on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Hurricanes are favored, by 9.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 49 points.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Miami (FL) vs. Boston College matchup.
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Alumni Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (FL) Moneyline||Boston College Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (FL) (-9.5)||49||-375||+300||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (FL) (-9.5)||48.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Houston vs UCF
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Navy vs SMU
- Cal vs UCLA
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Florida State vs Florida
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Memphis vs Temple
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Washington State vs Washington
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Kentucky vs Louisville
Miami (FL) vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Miami (FL) has compiled a 5-5-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hurricanes have been favored by 9.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Boston College has put together a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
Miami (FL) & Boston College 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the ACC||+2000||Bet $100 to win $2000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.