CeeDee Lamb vs. Kendall Fuller: Week 12 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
CeeDee Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys meet the Washington Commanders in Week 12 at AT&T Stadium, where they'll face Kendall Fuller and the Washington Commanders defense. For more stats and analysis on the Cowboys pass catchers' matchup against the Commanders' pass defense, continue reading.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Cowboys vs. Commanders Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
CeeDee Lamb Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Commanders|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
CeeDee Lamb vs. Kendall Fuller Insights
CeeDee Lamb & the Cowboys' Offense
- CeeDee Lamb's team-high 1,013 yards as a receiver have come on 74 receptions (out of 95 targets) with five touchdowns.
- In the air, Dallas has passed for 2,555 yards, or 255.5 per game -- that's the seventh-highest total in the league.
- The Cowboys are third-best in the NFL in points scored per game, at 30.2.
- Dallas has been one of the most pass-happy offenses this season, airing it out 35.8 times contest, which is ninth in the NFL.
- In the red zone, the Cowboys air it out more often than every other team in the league, throwing an NFL-high 64 times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (47.8% red-zone pass rate).
Kendall Fuller & the Commanders' Defense
- Kendall Fuller leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 53 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Washington ranks 31st in the league in passing yards allowed per game with 258.5, and it ranks 32nd in passing TDs allowed (24).
- So far this year, the Commanders have had one of the bottom defenses in the league, ranking 32nd in the NFL by surrendering 27.7 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 32nd in the NFL with 372.8 total yards allowed per contest.
- Washington has allowed over 100 receiving yards to six players this season.
- 18 players have hauled in a touchdown against the Commanders this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
CeeDee Lamb vs. Kendall Fuller Advanced Stats
|CeeDee Lamb||Kendall Fuller|
|Rec. Targets||95||60||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||13.7||44||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||101.3||4.8||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||357||1.0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||14||0.0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.