How to Watch the 76ers vs. Cavaliers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3) on November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
76ers vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|76ers vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends & Stats|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Prediction|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
76ers Stats Insights
- This season, the 76ers have a 48.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is three% higher than the 45.3% of shots the Cavaliers' opponents have made.
- Philadelphia is 8-3 when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- The Cavaliers are the 13th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the 76ers sit at eighth.
- The 76ers put up 120.5 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 111 the Cavaliers allow.
- Philadelphia has a 9-2 record when scoring more than 111 points.
Cavaliers Stats Insights
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 47.5% rate from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points above the 45.9% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Cleveland is 5-3 when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- The 76ers are the 10th best rebounding team in the league, the Cavaliers rank 19th.
- The Cavaliers' 111.2 points per game are only 0.3 fewer points than the 111.5 the 76ers allow.
- When it scores more than 111.5 points, Cleveland is 4-4.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
76ers Home & Away Comparison
- The 76ers are posting 121.8 points per game this season in home games, which is 3.4 more points than they're averaging when playing on the road (118.4).
- When playing at home, Philadelphia is allowing 3.7 more points per game (112.9) than on the road (109.2).
- The 76ers are draining 10.4 threes per game with a 35.6% shooting percentage from downtown when playing at home, which is 2.4 fewer threes and 5.4% points worse than they're averaging on the road (12.8, 41%).
Cavaliers Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Cavaliers are not as good offensively, averaging 108.8 points per game, compared to 113.1 away. But they are better defensively, conceding 109.2 points per game at home, compared to 112.6 away.
- Cleveland is conceding fewer points at home (109.2 per game) than away (112.6).
- This year the Cavaliers are collecting fewer assists at home (24.2 per game) than on the road (24.3).
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||Out||Rib|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.