Tulane vs. Bradley Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Tulane Green Wave (3-0) versus the Bradley Braves (3-0) at JSerra Pavilion has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-76 in favor of Tulane. Game time is at 10:30 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Tulane is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 1.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 147.5 over/under.
Tulane vs. Bradley Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: San Juan Capistrano, California
- Venue: JSerra Pavilion
- Line: Bradley -1.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bradley -135, Tulane +110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tulane vs. Bradley Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tulane 77, Bradley 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Tulane vs. Bradley
- Pick ATS: Tulane (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tulane Performance Insights
- Tulane had to rely on its offense, which ranked 19th-best in the nation (79.9 points per game), last season, as it ranked 19th-worst in college basketball on defense with just 77.2 points allowed per contest.
- The Green Wave ranked -2-worst in the country with 37.4 rebounds allowed per game. Meanwhile, they pulled down 29.9 boards per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball).
- Tulane was one of the top teams in college basketball in terms of assists, as it collected 15.7 per game (24th-best in college basketball).
- The Green Wave committed 11.0 turnovers per game (99th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 14.0 turnovers per contest (44th-ranked).
- With 7.8 threes per game, the Green Wave were 125th in the country. They sported a 33.8% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 199th in college basketball.
- Tulane found it difficult to defend three-pointers, ranking third-worst in college basketball with 9.5 threes allowed per game. It ranked 295th by allowing a 35.7% three-point percentage to opponents last season.
- Tulane took 61.9% two-pointers and 38.1% from three-point land last season. Of the team's buckets, 72% were two-pointers and 28% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.