Southern vs. Iowa State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest at James H. Hilton Coliseum has the Iowa State Cyclones (1-1) going head to head against the Southern Jaguars (0-4) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 78-57 win as our model heavily favors Iowa State.
The Jaguars' last outing on Friday ended in a 61-57 loss to Miami (FL).
Southern vs. Iowa State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: James H. Hilton Coliseum in Ames, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Southern vs. Iowa State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa State 78, Southern 57
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jaguars averaged 57.5 points per game last season (317th in college basketball) while allowing 60.3 per outing (74th in college basketball). They had a -92 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 2.8 points per game.
- Southern scored more in conference play (60.3 points per game) than overall (57.5).
- At home, the Jaguars put up 65.7 points per game last season, 14.4 more than they averaged on the road (51.3).
- At home, Southern allowed 56.7 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than it allowed on the road (64.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.