Pelicans vs. Kings: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Sacramento Kings (8-4) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to continue a three-game road win streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (6-7) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 235.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Kings Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: BSNO and NBCS-CA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans Betting Records & Stats
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score more than 235.5 points in five of 13 games this season.
- New Orleans' games this season have had an average of 227.7 points, 7.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- So far this year, New Orleans has compiled a 7-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Pelicans have been chosen as underdogs in nine games this year and have walked away with the win four times (44.4%) in those games.
- New Orleans has a record of 3-5 when it is set as the underdog by -105 or more by bookmakers this season.
- New Orleans has an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pelicans vs Kings Additional Info
|Kings vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Kings vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Kings vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Pelicans|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pelicans vs. Kings Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 235.5||% of Games Over 235.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pelicans Insights & Trends
- New Orleans has been better against the spread at home (5-3-0) than on the road (2-3-0) this year.
- The Pelicans score an average of 112.1 points per game, just 2.3 fewer points than the 114.4 the Kings give up.
- New Orleans has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 3-3 overall record in games it scores more than 114.4 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pelicans vs. Kings Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pelicans vs. Kings Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.