New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-3) are heavy, 13.5-point favorites against the New Orleans Privateers (2-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Privateers Betting Records & Stats
- New Orleans played 19 games last season that ended with over 145.5 points.
- The average over/under for Privateers matchups last year was 152.4, 6.9 more points than this game's total.
- The Privateers beat the spread 14 times in 32 games last season.
- New Orleans was underdogs in 18 games last season and won four (22.2%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Privateers were at least a +625 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The Privateers have a 13.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 145.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 145.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional New Orleans Insights & Trends
- The Privateers put up an average of 73.1 points per game last year, 7.3 more points than the 65.8 the Cowboys gave up.
- New Orleans put together an 11-6 ATS record and a 9-9 overall record last season in games it scored more than 65.8 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Oklahoma State||New Orleans|
|8-7-0||Home ATS Record||6-7-0|
|5-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-7-0|
|70.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||73.6|
|68.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||71.0|
|6-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|7-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||10-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.