Pelicans vs. Kings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Sacramento Kings (8-4) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the New Orleans Pelicans (6-7) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Smoothie King Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and NBCS-CA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans vs. Kings Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pelicans 115 - Kings 114
Pelicans vs Kings Additional Info
|Kings vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Kings vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Pelicans|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pelicans vs. Kings
- Pick ATS: Pelicans (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Pelicans (-0.6)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.6
- The Kings (8-4-0 ATS) have covered the spread 66.7% of the time, 12.9% more often than the Pelicans (7-6-0) this year.
- Sacramento covers the spread when it is a 1.5-point favorite or more 50% of the time. That's less often than New Orleans covers as an underdog of 1.5 or more (55.6%).
- New Orleans and its opponents have eclipsed the total 53.8% of the time this season (seven out of 13). That's more often than Sacramento and its opponents have (six out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Kings are 5-3, a better record than the Pelicans have recorded (4-5) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pelicans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Performance Insights
- The Pelicans put up 112.1 points per game and give up 115.6, ranking them 18th in the league on offense and 21st defensively.
- New Orleans is 17th in the league in rebounds per game (43.5) and third-worst in rebounds conceded (47.3).
- The Pelicans are 20th in the NBA in assists (24.8 per game) in 2023-24.
- In 2023-24, New Orleans is 15th in the NBA in turnovers committed (13.8 per game) and 19th in turnovers forced (13.3).
- The Pelicans make 11.7 3-pointers per game and shoot 36.4% from beyond the arc, ranking 19th and 14th, respectively, in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.