Jamie Benn Game Preview: Stars vs. Rangers - November 20
The Dallas Stars, Jamie Benn included, will meet the New York Rangers on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Does a wager on Benn intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jamie Benn vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Benn Season Stats Insights
- Benn's plus-minus this season, in 15:23 per game on the ice, is +2.
- Benn has a goal in three games this season through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In eight of 16 games this year, Benn has registered a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- In seven of 16 games this year, Benn has had an assist, including two games with multiple assists.
- Benn's implied probability to go over his point total is 50% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Benn has an implied probability of 37% of going over his assist prop bet.
Benn Stats vs. the Rangers
- The Rangers have given up 33 goals in total (just 2.2 per game), which ranks second in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the NHL's fourth-best goal differential at +18.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.