Tulane vs. Mercer Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Tulane Green Wave (2-1) against the Mercer Bears (1-3) at Hawkins Arena has a projected final score of 68-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Tulane, who we project as a slight favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 2:00 PM on November 19.
The Green Wave won their most recent matchup 71-46 against Prairie View A&M on Tuesday.
Tulane vs. Mercer Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Hawkins Arena in Macon, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Tulane vs. Mercer Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tulane 68, Mercer 64
Other AAC Predictions
- Saint Mary's (CA) vs Rice
- North Florida vs South Florida
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tulane Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Green Wave averaged 66.4 points per game last season (147th in college basketball) while giving up 60.5 per outing (78th in college basketball). They had a +188 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 5.9 points per game.
- In conference play, Tulane averaged fewer points (60.8 per game) than it did overall (66.4) in 2022-23.
- The Green Wave scored 69.6 points per game at home last season, and 62.3 on the road.
- At home, Tulane gave up 55.5 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 65.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.