SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game at Leavey Center has the Santa Clara Broncos (3-0) going head to head against the SE Louisiana Lions (1-2) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 83-70 win as our model heavily favors Santa Clara.
Based on our computer prediction, SE Louisiana is projected to cover the spread (15.5) versus Santa Clara. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 157.5 total.
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Santa Clara, California
- Venue: Leavey Center
- Line: Santa Clara -15.5
- Point Total: 157.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Score Prediction
- Prediction: Santa Clara 83, SE Louisiana 70
Spread & Total Prediction for SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara
- Pick ATS: SE Louisiana (+15.5)
- Pick OU: Under (157.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SE Louisiana Performance Insights
- SE Louisiana was 43rd in the nation last year with 77.6 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 327th with 76.0 points allowed per contest.
- The Lions ranked 201st in college basketball with 31.4 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 265th with 32.3 rebounds allowed per game.
- SE Louisiana put up 14.2 assists per game, which ranked them 95th in the nation.
- The Lions were 175th in the nation with 11.8 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 50th with 13.9 forced turnovers per game.
- The Lions made 7.8 threes per game (125th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 36.9% shooting percentage (40th-ranked) from downtown.
- When it came to three-pointers, SE Louisiana came up short defensively, as it ranked ninth-worst in college basketball in threes allowed (9.2 per game) and fifth-worst in three-point percentage allowed (38.2%).
- Of the shots taken by SE Louisiana last year, 65.4% of them were two-pointers (72.1% of the team's made baskets) and 34.6% were three-pointers (27.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.