SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Santa Clara Broncos (3-0) will try to build on a three-game winning stretch when hosting the SE Louisiana Lions (1-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Leavey Center. This contest is at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Santa Clara vs. SE Louisiana matchup.
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Leavey Center in Santa Clara, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Santa Clara Moneyline||SE Louisiana Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Santa Clara (-16.5)||157.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Santa Clara (-15.5)||158.5||-1400||+790||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Betting Trends (2022-23)
- SE Louisiana covered 14 times in 26 games with a spread last year.
- The Lions covered the spread three times last season (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- Santa Clara covered 14 times in 27 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, 14 Broncos games went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.