New Orleans vs. Loyola Chicago Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest at Joseph J. Gentile Center has the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (1-2) squaring off against the New Orleans Privateers (2-0) at 4:00 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 78-69 win for Loyola Chicago, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, New Orleans is projected to cover the spread (14.5) against Loyola Chicago. The two sides are projected to come in below the 151.5 total.
New Orleans vs. Loyola Chicago Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI+
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Joseph J. Gentile Center
- Line: Loyola Chicago -14.5
- Point Total: 151.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
New Orleans vs. Loyola Chicago Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola Chicago 78, New Orleans 69
Spread & Total Prediction for New Orleans vs. Loyola Chicago
- Pick ATS: New Orleans (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Under (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
New Orleans Performance Insights
- New Orleans ranked 141st in the nation with 73.1 points per contest last season, but on defense it struggled, surrendering 79.3 points per game (sixth-worst in college basketball).
- Last season the Privateers grabbed 29.3 rebounds per game (303rd-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 31 rebounds per contest (170th-ranked).
- Last season New Orleans ranked 70th in college basketball in assists, averaging 14.6 per game.
- The Privateers committed 16.6 turnovers per game (-4-worst in college basketball), and forced 14.8 turnovers per game (28th-ranked).
- The Privateers ranked 20th-best in the nation with a three-point shooting percentage of 37.8%. They ranked 310th in college basketball by making 6.1 treys per contest.
- With 7.7 threes conceded per game, New Orleans ranked 240th in the nation. It allowed a 36.2% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 317th in college basketball.
- In terms of shot breakdown, New Orleans took 70.9% two-pointers (accounting for 76.5% of the team's buckets) and 29.1% from beyond the arc (23.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.