Southern vs. Western Illinois: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Southern Jaguars (1-2) are only 1.5-point underdogs against the Western Illinois Leathernecks (1-2) at Western Hall on Friday, November 17, 2023. The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Southern vs. Western Illinois Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Macomb, Illinois
- Venue: Western Hall
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jaguars Betting Records & Stats
- Southern played 10 games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- The average over/under for Jaguars matchups last year was 143.1, 0.4 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Jaguars had 15 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- Southern was underdogs seven times last season and won three of those games.
- The Jaguars entered eight games last season as an underdog by -110 or more and were 3-5 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for the Jaguars.
Southern vs. Western Illinois Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 143.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 143.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Southern Insights & Trends
- The Jaguars' 71.9 points per game last year were only 0.5 fewer points than the 72.4 the Leathernecks allowed to opponents.
- Southern put together an 11-1 ATS record and a 12-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 72.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Southern vs. Western Illinois Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Southern vs. Western Illinois Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-2-0|
|7-7-0||Away ATS Record||7-6-0|
|80.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.5|
|66.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||65.4|
|8-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-3-0|
|5-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.