Nicholls State vs. SIU-Edwardsville Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Nicholls State Colonels (2-2) and the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (2-2) at Mitchell Center is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-73, with Nicholls State taking home the win. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Nicholls State projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup versus SIU-Edwardsville. The total is listed at 136.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Nicholls State vs. SIU-Edwardsville Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
- Line: SIU-Edwardsville -5.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): SIU-Edwardsville -250, Nicholls State +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nicholls State vs. SIU-Edwardsville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nicholls State 76, SIU-Edwardsville 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Nicholls State vs. SIU-Edwardsville
- Pick ATS: Nicholls State (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Nicholls State Performance Insights
- Nicholls State was 82nd in the country last season with 75.6 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 259th with 72.7 points allowed per game.
- The Colonels grabbed 30.8 boards per game (241st-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 31.6 rebounds per contest (206th-ranked).
- Last season Nicholls State ranked 109th in college basketball in assists, averaging 13.9 per game.
- With 16.1 forced turnovers per game, the Colonels ranked 10th-best in college basketball. They ranked 294th in college basketball by committing 13.1 turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Colonels made 7.7 treys per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.1% (180th-ranked) from downtown.
- Nicholls State gave up 6.9 treys per game (140th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 34.2% three-point percentage (219th-ranked).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Nicholls State took 63.9% two-pointers (accounting for 73% of the team's baskets) and 36.1% three-pointers (27%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.