Northwestern State vs. Tarleton State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Tarleton State Texans (1-2) and Northwestern State Demons (0-3) going head to head at Prather Coliseum has a projected final score of 70-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Tarleton State, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:30 PM ET on November 16.
The Demons are coming off of a 65-53 loss to Tulsa in their last outing on Sunday.
Northwestern State vs. Tarleton State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Prather Coliseum in Natchitoches, Louisiana
Northwestern State vs. Tarleton State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tarleton State 70, Northwestern State 57
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northwestern State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Demons had a -217 scoring differential last season, falling short by 7.5 points per game. They put up 60.3 points per game, 271st in college basketball, and gave up 67.8 per contest to rank 270th in college basketball.
- On offense, Northwestern State averaged 59.8 points per game last year in conference action. As a comparison, its overall average (60.3 points per game) was 0.5 PPG higher.
- The Demons posted 64.9 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 55.2 points per game in away games, a difference of 9.7 points per contest.
- Northwestern State gave up 58.4 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 17.9 fewer points than it allowed on the road (76.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.