McNeese vs. Mississippi Valley State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-2) and the McNeese Cowgirls (1-1) facing off at The Legacy Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 85-69 victory for heavily favored Mississippi Valley State according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
In their last matchup on Sunday, the Cowgirls suffered an 85-70 loss to Prairie View A&M.
McNeese vs. Mississippi Valley State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
McNeese vs. Mississippi Valley State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mississippi Valley State 85, McNeese 69
Other Southland Predictions
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- LSU vs SE Louisiana
- Tarleton State vs Northwestern State
- Texas A&M-Commerce vs Texas Tech
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
McNeese Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cowgirls' -137 scoring differential last season (outscored by 4.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 65.5 points per game (168th in college basketball) while allowing 70.0 per contest (306th in college basketball).
- McNeese's offense was less effective in Southland matchups last year, tallying 63.7 points per contest, compared to its season average of 65.5 PPG.
- In home games, the Cowgirls scored 10.4 more points per game last season (69.9) than they did on the road (59.5).
- McNeese ceded 65.6 points per game in home games last season, compared to 72.5 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.