LSU vs. Dayton: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Dayton Flyers (1-1) take on the LSU Tigers (1-1) at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 on ESPN2.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Dayton vs. LSU matchup.
LSU vs. Dayton Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: TD Arena in Charleston, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
LSU vs. Dayton Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Dayton Moneyline||LSU Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Dayton (-1.5)||133.5||-120||+100||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Dayton (-2.5)||133.5||-108||-111||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
LSU vs. Dayton Betting Trends (2022-23)
- LSU put together a 10-20-0 record against the spread last year.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs last year, the Tigers had an ATS record of 6-15.
- Dayton covered 14 times in 32 games with a spread last season.
- A total of 11 Flyers games last season hit the over.
LSU Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +10000
- LSU's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 1%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.