Louisiana Tech vs. UL Monroe Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game at Fant-Ewing Coliseum has the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (1-1) matching up with the UL Monroe Warhawks (1-1) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 90-50 win as our model heavily favors Louisiana Tech.
According to our computer prediction, Louisiana Tech is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 9.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 139.5 total.
Louisiana Tech vs. UL Monroe Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Monroe, Louisiana
- Venue: Fant-Ewing Coliseum
- Line: Louisiana Tech -9.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Louisiana Tech -550, UL Monroe +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Louisiana Tech vs. UL Monroe Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisiana Tech 90, UL Monroe 50
Spread & Total Prediction for Louisiana Tech vs. UL Monroe
- Pick ATS: Louisiana Tech (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Louisiana Tech Performance Insights
- On offense, Louisiana Tech was the 162nd-ranked squad in college basketball (72.2 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 184th (70.3 points conceded per game).
- The Bulldogs were 220th in college basketball in rebounds per game (31.2) and 53rd in rebounds allowed (29) last season.
- Louisiana Tech was 237th in the nation in assists (12.3 per game) last year.
- With 8.5 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 34.6% from downtown last year, the Bulldogs were 60th and 156th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, Louisiana Tech was 322nd in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (8.5 per game) and 14th-worst in defensive 3-point percentage (37.2%).
- The Bulldogs took 42.1% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 57.9% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 32.9% of the Bulldogs' baskets were 3-pointers, and 67.1% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.