New Orleans vs. Mississippi State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-0) against the New Orleans Privateers (0-2) at Humphrey Coliseum has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 79-53 in favor of Mississippi State, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Privateers lost their most recent game 86-61 against Tulsa on Friday.
New Orleans vs. Mississippi State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Humphrey Coliseum in Starkville, Mississippi
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
New Orleans vs. Mississippi State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mississippi State 79, New Orleans 53
Other Southland Predictions
- Mississippi Valley State vs McNeese
- Incarnate Word vs TCU
- Texas A&M-Commerce vs New Mexico
- UTSA vs Texas A&M-CC
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Tarleton State vs Northwestern State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
New Orleans Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Privateers had a -161 scoring differential last season, falling short by 5.7 points per game. They put up 61.5 points per game to rank 250th in college basketball and gave up 67.2 per contest to rank 252nd in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, New Orleans averaged 62.3 points per game in Southland action, and 61.5 overall.
- The Privateers scored 63 points per game at home last season, and 59.1 on the road.
- In 2022-23, New Orleans conceded 10.5 fewer points per game at home (60.3) than away (70.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.