Tulane vs. Prairie View A&M Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Prairie View A&M Panthers (2-0) and the Tulane Green Wave (1-1) at Devlin Fieldhouse is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 81-61, heavily favoring Prairie View A&M to come out on top. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
In their most recent game on Wednesday, the Green Wave suffered a 69-66 loss to Nicholls.
Tulane vs. Prairie View A&M Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Devlin Fieldhouse in New Orleans, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Tulane vs. Prairie View A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: Prairie View A&M 81, Tulane 61
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tulane Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Green Wave outscored opponents by 5.9 points per game last season, with a +188 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.4 points per game (147th in college basketball) and allowed 60.5 per outing (78th in college basketball).
- Tulane's offense was worse in AAC games last year, scoring 60.8 points per contest, compared to its season average of 66.4 PPG.
- The Green Wave averaged 69.6 points per game in home games last season, compared to 62.3 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 7.3 points per contest.
- In home games, Tulane surrendered 10.4 fewer points per game (55.5) than away from home (65.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.