Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 29
Oddsmakers project a tight game between CUSA rivals when the UTEP Miners (1-4) host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-3) on Friday, September 29, 2023 at the Sun Bowl Stadium. Louisiana Tech is a 1-point underdogs. An over/under of 50.5 is set in the game.
UTEP is averaging 350.8 yards per game on offense (95th in the FBS), and rank 98th defensively, yielding 403 yards allowed per game. Louisiana Tech ranks 72nd with 392.8 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 91st with 388.8 total yards allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Venue: Sun Bowl Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Louisiana Tech Recent Performance
- The Bulldogs are struggling right now on both sides of the ball -- gaining 416 yards per game in their past three games (19th-worst in college football), and conceding 435 per game (-46-worst).
- The Bulldogs are 62nd in college football in points scored for the past three games (34 per game) and -42-worst in points conceded (29.7).
- Louisiana Tech is -20-worst in the country in passing yards during its past three games (206.7 per game), and 90th in passing yards allowed (186.3).
- The Bulldogs are 42nd in college football in rushing yards per game during their past three games (209.3), and -118-worst in rushing yards allowed (248.7).
- Over their last three contests, the Bulldogs have two wins against the spread, and are 0-3 overall.
- In Louisiana Tech's past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
Week 5 CUSA Betting Trends
Louisiana Tech Betting Records & Stats
- Louisiana Tech is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once when an underdog by 1 point or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Louisiana Tech hase gone over in two of five games with a set total (40%).
- Louisiana Tech has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Louisiana Tech has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least -110 on the moneyline.
Louisiana Tech Stats Leaders
- Hank Bachmeier has put up 756 passing yards, or 151.2 per game, so far this season. He has completed 66% of his passes and has tossed five touchdowns with two interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Keith Willis Jr., has carried the ball 33 times for 240 yards (48 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Tyre Shelton has been given 21 carries and totaled 214 yards with two touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has hauled in 361 receiving yards on 34 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Cyrus Allen has caught 17 passes and compiled 246 receiving yards (49.2 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Kyle Maxwell has racked up 113 reciving yards (22.6 ypg) this season.
- Deshon Hall paces the team with two sacks, and also has two TFL and 16 tackles.
- Myles Heard is the team's top-tackler this year. He's racked up 48 tackles and two TFL.
- Cedric Woods leads the team with one interception, while also recording 10 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.