Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints have +4000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 28.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +125
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Saints are 14th-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+4000), much higher than their computer rankings (22nd).
- The Saints have the same odds to win the Super Bowl now, from +4000 at the beginning of the season to +4000.
- With odds of +4000, the Saints have been given a 2.4% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans hasn't won a game against the spread this year.
- The Saints have yet to go over the total this year.
- The Saints have gone 2-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- New Orleans has not played as a moneyline underdog this season.
- The Saints are putting up 314.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank ninth, giving up 288.0 yards per game.
- The Saints rank 25th in scoring offense (17.7 points per game) and sixth in scoring defense (16.7 points allowed per game) this season.
Saints Impact Players
- In three games, Chris Olave has 22 receptions for 302 yards (100.7 per game) and zero TDs.
- Derek Carr has thrown for 636 yards (212.0 per game), completing 65.5%, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- In three games, Rashid Shaheed has nine receptions for 152 yards (50.7 per game) and one score.
- In three games, Tony Jones Jr. has rushed for 70 yards (23.3 per game) and two scores.
- In three games for the Saints, Alontae Taylor has posted 1.0 sack and 4.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+8000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+30000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.