Chas McCormick vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Houston Astros and Chas McCormick (.444 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including two homers), take on starter Bryce Miller and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-3) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chas McCormick Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Chas McCormick? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Chas McCormick At The Plate
- McCormick has 17 doubles, two triples, 22 home runs and 40 walks while hitting .279.
- McCormick has gotten a hit in 72 of 110 games this season (65.5%), with more than one hit on 31 occasions (28.2%).
- He has homered in 17.3% of his games in 2023 (19 of 110), and 4.9% of his trips to the plate.
- McCormick has an RBI in 39 of 110 games this year, with multiple RBI in 19 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- He has scored in 41.8% of his games this season, with two or more runs scored in 9.1%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Astros Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for José Abreu
- Click Here for Kyle Tucker
- Click Here for Martín Maldonado
- Click Here for Yordan Alvarez
- Click Here for Yainer Diaz
- Click Here for Jose Altuve
- Click Here for Alex Bregman
- Click Here for Jeremy Pena
- Click Here for Michael Brantley
- Click Here for Mauricio Dubon
Chas McCormick Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mariners has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Mariners' 3.77 team ERA leads all league pitching staffs.
- The Mariners give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (179 total, 1.1 per game).
- Miller (8-6 with a 4.17 ERA and 115 strikeouts in 127 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mariners, his 25th of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.17, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents have a .244 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.