Astros vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros take the field on Tuesday at T-Mobile Park against George Kirby, who will start for the Seattle Mariners. First pitch is at 10:05 PM ET.
The favored Mariners have -125 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Astros, who are listed at +105. The total for the contest is listed at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Astros vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 10:05 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- Over their last 10 games, the Astros have been favored twice and won each contest.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Astros and their foes are 5-5-0 in their last 10 contests.
- The Astros have gone 1-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 games (two of those matchups had a run line set by oddsmakers).
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have been victorious in 23, or 63.9%, of the 36 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Houston is 13-10 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +105 or more on the moneyline.
- The Astros have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in 82 of its 157 games with a total this season.
- The Astros have an against the spread mark of 9-11-0 in 20 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.