Saints vs. Packers Injury Report — Week 3
For their matchup against the Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Lambeau Field on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM , the New Orleans Saints (2-0) have seven players on the injury report.
Last time out, the Saints knocked off the Carolina Panthers 20-17.
In their last outing, the Packers lost 25-24 to the Atlanta Falcons.
New Orleans Saints Injury Report Today
|Taysom Hill||QB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jordan Howden||DB||Finger||Full Participation In Practice|
|Kendre Miller||RB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Green Bay Packers Injury Report Today
|David Bakhtiari||OT||Nir - rest||Questionable|
|Lukas Van Ness||LB||Elbow||Questionable|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Broncos vs Dolphins
- Click here for Cowboys vs Cardinals
- Click here for Bears vs Chiefs
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Click here for Texans vs Jaguars
Saints vs. Packers Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Packers or the Saints with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saints Season Insights (2022)
- The Saints owned the 19th-ranked offense last season (333.8 yards per game), and they were even more effective defensively, ranking fifth-best with only 314.8 yards allowed per game.
- New Orleans totaled 19.4 points per game on offense last season (22nd in NFL), and it ranked ninth on the other side of the ball with 20.3 points allowed per game.
- The Saints owned the 16th-ranked offense last season in terms of passing yards (217.2 passing yards per game), and they were more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with just 184.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, New Orleans ranked 19th in the NFL last season with 116.6 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 24th in rushing yards allowed per contest (130.5).
- The Saints forced 14 total turnovers (30th in NFL) last season and turned it over 25 times (27th in NFL) to register a turnover margin of -11, the second-worst in the NFL.
Saints vs. Packers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Packers (-1)
- Moneyline: Packers (-115), Saints (-105)
- Total: 41.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Packers-Saints matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.