Saints vs. Packers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
At Lambeau Field on Sunday, September 24, the Green Bay Packers meet the New Orleans Saints, kicking off at 1:00 PM ET. The Packers should be victorious, according to our computer model -- continue reading to discover more tips about the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
The Packers compiled 21.8 points per game on offense last season (14th in NFL), and they ranked 17th on the other side of the ball with 21.8 points allowed per game. The Saints ranked 19th in total offense this year (333.8 yards per game), but they thrived on defense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 314.8 yards allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Saints vs. Packers Predictions and Picks
|Packers (-1)||Over (41.5)||Packers 24, Saints 20|
Place your bets on the Packers-Saints matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saints Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.2% chance of a victory for the Saints.
- New Orleans compiled a 6-10-0 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 1-point underdogs last season, the Saints had an ATS record of 4-6.
- New Orleans and its opponent combined to hit the over six out of 17 times last year.
- The average total for Saints games last season was 42.2 points, 0.7 more than this game's over/under.
Packers Betting Info
- The Packers have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.5% in this game.
- Green Bay won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- The Packers were 4-7 ATS last season when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Green Bay and its opponent combined to go over the point total in eight of 17 contests last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 41.5 points, 3.0 fewer than the average total in last season's Packers contests.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saints vs. Packers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.