Derek Carr Week 3 Preview vs. the Packers
Derek Carr will be up against the 17th-ranked passing defense in the league when his New Orleans Saints take on the Green Bay Packers in Week 3, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
Carr has thrown for 533 yards (266.5 per game) this year, connecting on 63.8% of his passes with one TD pass with two INTs. On six carries, Carr has rushed for zero yards, and averaging 0.0 rushing yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Carr and the Saints with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Carr vs. the Packers
- Carr vs the Packers (since 2021): No games
- Green Bay hasn't let an opposing quarterback record 300 or more passing yards against them in an outing yet this year.
- Two players have thrown one or more touchdowns in a game against the Packers this season.
- Green Bay has not allowed an opposing quarterback to throw for more than one touchdown in a matchup in 2023.
- The 212 passing yards per game allowed by the Packers defense makes them the NFL's 17th-ranked pass defense.
- The Packers' defense ranks eighth in the league with two passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Saints Player Previews
Derek Carr Passing Props vs. the Packers
- Passing Yards: 233.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+120)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Carr with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Carr Passing Insights
- Carr has gone over his passing yards prop total once this season.
- The Saints pass on 53.8% of their plays and run on 46.2%. They are 26th in NFL play in points scored.
- Carr is No. 5 in the NFL averaging 7.7 yards per attempt (533 total yards passing).
- Carr has completed a touchdown pass once out of two games this year.
- He has 33.3% of his team's three offensive touchdowns this season (one).
- Carr has passed 13 times out of his 69 total attempts while in the red zone (52.0% of his team's red zone plays).
Derek Carr Rushing Props vs the Packers
- Rushing Yards: 3.5 (-105)
Carr Rushing Insights
- Carr has hit the over on his rushing yards total one time in two opportunities this season.
- Carr has no rushing touchdowns in two games this season.
- He has two red zone carries for 18.2% of the team share (his team runs on 44% of its plays in the red zone).
Carr's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Panthers||9/18/2023||Week 2||21-for-36 / 228 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / -4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Titans||9/10/2023||Week 1||23-for-33 / 305 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||3 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.