Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints right now have the 10th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +2800.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +120
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover 10 times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Saints games.
- New Orleans had the 19th-ranked offense last year (333.8 yards per game), and it was even more effective on defense, ranking fifth-best with only 314.8 yards allowed per game.
- The Saints went 4-5 at home last year and 3-5 away from home.
- New Orleans collected four wins as the favorite in six games last season, and won twice (in 10 opportunities) as an underdog.
- The Saints won only twice in the NFC South (2-4) and went 5-7 in the NFC as a whole.
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr passed for 3,522 yards (234.8 per game), completing 60.8% of his passes, with 24 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 15 games for the Raiders last year.
- Jamaal Williams rushed for 1,066 yards (62.7 per game) and 17 touchdowns in 17 games for the Lions last season.
- In 16 games a season ago, Taysom Hill threw for 240 yards (15.0 per game), with two touchdowns and zero interceptions, and a completion percentage of 68.4%.
- In the passing game, Chris Olave scored four TDs, hauling in 72 balls for 1,042 yards (69.5 per game).
- Demario Davis posted one interception to go with 109 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 6.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+6600|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+25000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 21 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.