Astros vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
On Monday, September 18 at 8:10 PM ET, the Houston Astros (84-66) host the Baltimore Orioles (93-56) at Minute Maid Park. Justin Verlander will get the ball for the Astros, while John Means will take the mound for the Orioles.
The Astros have been listed as -185 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Orioles (+150). An 8.5-run over/under has been set in this contest.
Astros vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Verlander - HOU (11-8, 3.39 ERA) vs Means - BAL (0-1, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Orioles Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Astros and Orioles game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Astros (-185), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Astros bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.41 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Alex Bregman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Orioles|
|Astros vs Orioles Prediction|
Astros vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have won 58, or 55.2%, of the 105 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Astros have a 22-15 record (winning 59.5% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Houston, based on the moneyline, is 64.9%.
- The Astros have a 4-5 record across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Houston combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total five times.
- The Orioles have been victorious in 38, or 57.6%, of the 66 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Orioles have a mark of 2-3 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Baltimore and its opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+550||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-149||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.