How to Watch the Astros vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros will take on the Kansas City Royals and Salvador Perez on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET, at Kauffman Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Astros vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Royals Odds|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros average 1.4 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB action with 204 total home runs.
- Houston's .435 slugging percentage is sixth-best in baseball.
- The Astros are fourth in the majors with a .260 batting average.
- Houston has the No. 5 offense in baseball, scoring 5.2 runs per game (768 total runs).
- The Astros' .332 on-base percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
- The Astros strike out 7.7 times per game, the third-fewest mark in MLB.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by Houston's pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- Houston's 3.99 team ERA ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Astros combine for the 16th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.288).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Framber Valdez gets the start for the Astros, his 29th of the season. He is 11-10 with a 3.32 ERA and 178 strikeouts in 181 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Tuesday against the Oakland Athletics, when he went seven innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Valdez is looking for his fifth straight quality start.
- Valdez will try to build upon a nine-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 6.5 frames per outing).
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 28 outings this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Athletics||L 4-0||Home||Framber Valdez||Mason Miller|
|9/12/2023||Athletics||L 6-2||Home||Justin Verlander||JP Sears|
|9/13/2023||Athletics||W 6-2||Home||Hunter Brown||Paul Blackburn|
|9/15/2023||Royals||L 4-2||Away||Cristian Javier||Zack Greinke|
|9/16/2023||Royals||L 10-8||Away||J.P. France||Cole Ragans|
|9/17/2023||Royals||-||Away||Framber Valdez||Jordan Lyles|
|9/18/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Justin Verlander||John Means|
|9/19/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Hunter Brown||Kyle Gibson|
|9/20/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Cristian Javier||Kyle Bradish|
|9/22/2023||Royals||-||Home||J.P. France||Cole Ragans|
|9/23/2023||Royals||-||Home||Framber Valdez||Jordan Lyles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.