How to Watch the Arkansas vs. BYU Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) host the BYU Cougars (2-0) at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Arkansas ranks 97th in total offense this season (343.5 yards per game), but has been shining on defense, ranking 17th-best in the FBS with 343.5 yards allowed per game. BYU has been excelling on the defensive side of the ball, surrendering just 8 points per game (ninth-best). On offense, it ranks 79th by racking up 27.5 points per game.
We have more details below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
Arkansas vs. BYU Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- TCU vs Houston
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
Arkansas vs. BYU Key Statistics
|343.5 (101st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||325.5 (111th)|
|245.5 (14th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||265.5 (20th)|
|138.5 (82nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||79 (118th)|
|205 (93rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||246.5 (61st)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|6 (6th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
Arkansas Stats Leaders
- K.J. Jefferson has been a dual threat for Arkansas so far this season. He has 382 passing yards, completing 73.8% of his passes and throwing five touchdown passes this season. He's rushed for 59 yards (29.5 ypg) on 18 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- AJ Green has carried the ball 19 times for a team-high 104 yards on the ground.
- Isaac TeSlaa's leads his squad with 117 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on six receptions (out of eight targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Jaedon Wilson has caught five passes while averaging 57 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Andrew Armstrong has been the target of 13 passes and compiled nine catches for 99 yards, an average of 49.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
BYU Stats Leaders
- Kedon Slovis has racked up 493 yards on 64.6% passing while collecting four touchdown passes with one interception this season.
- LJ Martin is his team's leading rusher with 22 carries for 118 yards, or 59 per game.
- Aidan Robbins has compiled 29 yards on 10 carries.
- Isaac Rex paces his squad with 127 receiving yards on six receptions with one touchdown.
- Chase Roberts has collected 126 receiving yards (63 yards per game) and one touchdown on 11 receptions.
- Darius Lassiter's 13 targets have resulted in nine receptions for 116 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Arkansas or BYU gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.