How to Watch the Astros vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 6
Alex Bregman and Daulton Varsho will take the field when the Houston Astros and Toronto Blue Jays meet on Tuesday at Rogers Centre.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Astros vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Prediction|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros have hit 67 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Houston ranks 15th in the majors with a .404 team slugging percentage.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- Houston ranks 12th in the majors with 278 total runs scored this season.
- The Astros have an OBP of .320 this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Astros are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking seventh with an average of eight strikeouts per game.
- Houston averages 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the majors.
- Houston has the first-best ERA (3.25) in the majors this season.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.217 WHIP this season, fourth-best in the majors.
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Astros will hand the ball to Hunter Brown (5-2) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed six hits in 4 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Thursday.
- He has five quality starts in 11 chances this season.
- In 11 starts, Brown has pitched through or past the fifth inning six times. He has a season average of 5.6 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/1/2023||Angels||W 5-2||Home||Ronel Blanco||Reid Detmers|
|6/2/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Home||Framber Valdez||-|
|6/3/2023||Angels||W 9-6||Home||Cristian Javier||Patrick Sandoval|
|6/4/2023||Angels||L 2-1||Home||J.P. France||Griffin Canning|
|6/5/2023||Blue Jays||W 11-4||Away||Brandon Bielak||Alek Manoah|
|6/6/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Hunter Brown||Kevin Gausman|
|6/7/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Ronel Blanco||Chris Bassitt|
|6/8/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Framber Valdez||José Berríos|
|6/9/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Cristian Javier||Logan Allen|
|6/10/2023||Guardians||-||Away||J.P. France||Triston McKenzie|
|6/11/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Brandon Bielak||Shane Bieber|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.