Kyle Tucker Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 5
On Monday, Kyle Tucker (.289 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 60 points below season-long percentage) and the Houston Astros face the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Alek Manoah. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Angels.
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Alek Manoah
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker is batting .276 with 13 doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 42nd, his on-base percentage ranks 50th, and he is 71st in the league in slugging.
- Tucker has gotten a hit in 37 of 57 games this season (64.9%), with at least two hits on 16 occasions (28.1%).
- In seven games this year, he has hit a long ball (12.3%, and 3% of his trips to the dish).
- Tucker has had at least one RBI in 40.4% of his games this season (23 of 57), with two or more RBI nine times (15.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 33.3% of his games this season (19 of 57), with two or more runs three times (5.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (58.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (73.1%)|
|9 (29.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (26.9%)|
|10 (32.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (34.6%)|
|4 (12.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|12 (38.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (42.3%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays have the seventh-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.79).
- The Blue Jays rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (78 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Blue Jays are sending Manoah (1-6) to the mound for his 13th start of the season. He is 1-6 with a 5.46 ERA and 48 strikeouts through 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when the right-hander threw four innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.46, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 12 games this season. Opponents are batting .269 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.