Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks don't view the New Orleans Pelicans (35-37) as serious championship contenders, with +20000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they prepare for a matchup at home against the Charlotte Hornets on Thursday, March 23 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||17th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+10000||-||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Standings Information
Looking at the current standings in the Western Conference, the Pelicans would not make the playoffs, finishing in 12th place. They are 0.5 games behind the 10th-place Jazz.
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||Oklahoma City Thunder||12.0|
|11||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|12||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||16.5|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||29.0|
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans have gone 35-37 this season.
- The Pelicans have a 23-13 record at home and a 12-24 record on the road.
- The Pelicans are 22-12 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 13-24 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Pelicans are 4-6. And they are 10-11 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Pelicans have tallied seven wins when favored by three points or fewer (7-6), and they have sported a 15-6 record in contests when favored by more than three points.
- The Pelicans took home the victory in just one game when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season (1-18), but they have tallied 12 wins in 18 games when underdogs by three or fewer points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Pelicans is CJ McCollum, who scores 21.0 points and dishes out 5.9 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas leads New Orleans in rebounding, grabbing 9.8 boards per game while also scoring 14.2 points a contest.
- The Pelicans get the most three-point shooting production out of McCollum, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- The New Orleans steals leader is Herbert Jones, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Valanciunas, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.