Astros vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Rowdy Tellez and the Milwaukee Brewers will hit the field on Monday at American Family Field against Cristian Javier, who is expected to start for the Houston Astros. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The favored Astros have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Brewers, who are listed at -105. A 7.5-run over/under has been set for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Astros vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Astros have a perfect record of 9-0.
- The Astros and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times in their last 10 games with a total.
- In their last two games with a spread, the Astros failed to cover each time. Houston's past three games have finished below the point total, and the average over/under during that run was 8.8.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have put together an 18-14 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, Houston has an 18-14 record (winning 56.2% of its games).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Astros have an implied win probability of 53.5%.
- In the 46 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Houston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-23-1).
- The Astros have had a run line set for only two matchups this season, and failed to cover in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.