Peyton Stearns 2023 French Open Odds
Peyton Stearns is meeting Daria Kasatkina next in the French Open round of 32. Stearns' odds are +15000 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stearns at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stearns' Next Match
After her 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 win over Jelena Ostapenko in the round of 64, Stearns will face Kasatkina in the round of 32 on Friday, June 2 at 5:00 AM ET.
Stearns has current moneyline odds of +180 to win her next matchup versus Kasatkina. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Peyton Stearns Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +15000
Want to bet on Stearns? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Stearns is coming off a 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 victory over No. 17-ranked Ostapenko in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- Stearns has not won any of her nine tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 13-8.
- Stearns is 8-2 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament titles.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Stearns has played 21 matches and 23.9 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Stearns has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.9 games per match.
- Stearns has won 45.0% of her return games and 62.6% of her service games over the past year.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Stearns has won 64.9% of her games on serve, and 52.2% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.