Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Kayla Day is in the French Open round of 32 against Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova. Day's odds are +20000 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day will face Schmiedlova in the round of 32 on Saturday, June 3 at 8:15 AM ET, after beating Madison Keys 6-2, 4-6, 6-4 in the round of 64.
Day is listed at -105 to win her next contest against Schmiedlova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +20000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Day defeated Keys 6-2, 4-6, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- The 23-year-old Day is 13-6 over the past year and is still seeking her first tournament win.
- Day is 7-1 on clay over the past year, with zero tournament titles.
- Day, over the past 12 months, has played 19 matches across all court surfaces, and 23.4 games per match.
- On clay, Day has played eight matches over the past year, and she has totaled 21.3 games per match while winning 60.0% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Day has won 69.2% of her games on serve, and 41.4% on return.
- Day has been victorious in 65.3% of her service games on clay over the past year and 57.4% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.