Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff is in the French Open round of 16 versus Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova. Gauff has the fourth-best odds (+1600) to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
In the round of 16 on Monday, June 5 (at 8:15 AM ET), Gauff will meet Schmiedlova, after getting past Mirra Andreeva 6-7, 6-1, 6-1 in the previous round.
Gauff is listed at -700 to win her next match against Schmiedlova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +1600
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff beat No. 143-ranked Andreeva 6-7, 6-1, 6-1 on Saturday to reach the .
- Gauff has won one of her 17 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 37-16.
- In three tournaments on clay over the past year, Gauff has gone 3-3.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Gauff has played 53 matches and 20.2 games per match.
- On clay, Gauff has played six matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 19.8 games per match while winning 49.6% of games.
- Over the past year, Gauff has been victorious in 37.6% of her return games and 73.0% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has been victorious in 60.0% of her service games and 39.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.