Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Houston Astros (35-23) are currently +650 to win the World Series, the best odds in the American League. They are -184 to win the AL West.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+650||3rd||(+650, bet $100 to win $650)|
|To Win the AL West||-184||-||(-184, bet $184 to win $100)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros Standings Information
In the AL West, the Astros are only 2.5 games behind the first-place Rangers. They are 1.0 game out in terms of the Wild Card.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||8.5|
Astros Team Stats
- The Astros pitching staff is No. 1 in MLB with a collective 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Houston has a 3.26 team ERA that ranks No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros have racked up two or more home runs in 15 games this season, and are 10-5 in those contests.
- Houston has had at least five extra-base hits in 11 games this season, and has gone 9-2 in those contests.
- The Astros have a 17-11 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Houston has a 26-7 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (33 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros Next Game Information
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Angels Odds|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Yordan Alvarez||+2000||-||-||.278/.391/.578 15 HR 51 RBI|
|Kyle Tucker||+5000||-||-||.281/.355/.452 7 HR 34 RBI|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.213/.273/.264 1 HR 23 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+15000||-||-||.251/.355/.402 8 HR 36 RBI|
|Jose Altuve||+20000||-||-||.286/.388/.500 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.257/.315/.440 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+800||-||6-4 2.16 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Cristian Javier||-||+8000||-||7-1 2.84 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||2-2 5.20 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+10000||.231/.254/.369 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Hunter Brown||-||+6000||+600||5-2 3.75 ERA 10.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Astros gear at Fanatics!
Astros' Top Players
- Yordan Alvarez is hitting .278/.391/.578 this season with 15 home runs, 51 RBI, and a 13.3% walk rate.
- So far this year, Alex Bregman, one of the club's top hitters, is batting .251 with a .355 OBP, eight home runs, 34 runs, and 36 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- At the plate, Kyle Tucker is hitting .281/.355/.452 with 13 doubles, seven home runs, 25 walks and 34 RBI.
- Jeremy Pena has hit .257/.315/.440 this season with 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs, 13 walks and 26 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.