Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers Injury Report Today - March 27
The injury report for the New Orleans Pelicans (37-37) heading into their game against the Portland Trail Blazers (32-42) currently includes two players. The matchup starts at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, March 27 from Moda Center.
In their last time out, the Pelicans won on Saturday 131-110 against the Clippers. Brandon Ingram's team-leading 32 points led the Pelicans in the victory.
New Orleans Pelicans Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Portland Trail Blazers Injury Report Today
Trail Blazers Injuries: Jusuf Nurkic: Questionable (Knee), Jerami Grant: Questionable (Quadricep), Justise Winslow: Out (Ankle), Damian Lillard: Questionable (Calf), Anfernee Simons: Questionable (Foot)
Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers Game Info
- When: Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW+ and BSNO
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Pelicans Season Insights
- The Pelicans average just two fewer points per game (114.2) than the Trail Blazers allow (116.2).
- New Orleans is 24-7 when scoring more than 116.2 points.
- The Pelicans' offense has been better over their last 10 games, racking up 114.6 points per contest compared to the 114.2 they've averaged this year.
- New Orleans knocks down 11 three-pointers per game (22nd in the league) while shooting 36% from deep (16th in the NBA). It is making 1.2 fewer threes per outing than its opponents, who drain 12.2 per game while shooting 34%.
- The Pelicans record 111.5 points per 100 possessions (21st in the league), while giving up 110 points per 100 possessions (seventh in the NBA).
Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.