Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - March 27
Published: Mar. 27, 2023 at 3:54 PM CDT
The New Orleans Pelicans (37-37) are heavily favored (-11.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers (32-42) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, March 27, 2023 at Moda Center. The contest airs on ROOT Sports NW+ and BSNO.
Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, March 27, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW+ and BSNO
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pelicans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pelicans 115 - Trail Blazers 114
Spread & Total Prediction for Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 11.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Pelicans (35-38-1 ATS) have covered the spread 47.3% of the time, 1.4% more often than the Trail Blazers (34-39-1) this year.
- As an 11.5-point favorite or more in 2022-23, New Orleans is 1-0 against the spread compared to the 1-1 ATS record Portland puts up as an 11.5-point underdog.
- New Orleans and its opponents have exceeded the over/under 48.6% of the time this season (36 out of 74). That's less often than Portland and its opponents have (37 out of 74).
- As a moneyline underdog this year, the Trail Blazers are 13-28, while the Pelicans are 23-13 as moneyline favorites.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans Performance Insights
- With 114.2 points per game on offense, New Orleans is 15th in the NBA. At the other end of the court, it gives up 112.7 points per contest, which ranks 11th in the league.
- The Pelicans rank eighth in the NBA with 25.9 assists per contest.
- With 11 three-pointers per game, the Pelicans rank 22nd in the NBA. They have a 36% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Of the shots taken by New Orleans in 2022-23, 65.2% of them have been two-pointers (73.9% of the team's made baskets) and 34.8% have been three-pointers (26.1%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.