Josh Richardson Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers - March 27
Josh Richardson plus his New Orleans Pelicans teammates hit the court versus the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Monday.
We're going to look at Richardson's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Josh Richardson Prop Bets vs. the Trail Blazers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Josh Richardson's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Josh Richardson Insights vs. the Trail Blazers
- Richardson's opponents, the Trail Blazers, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 26th, averaging 100.8 possessions per game, while his Pelicans average 102.4 per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers are ranked 19th in the league, allowing 116.2 points per contest.
- On the glass, the Trail Blazers are ranked 11th in the NBA, conceding 42.4 rebounds per contest.
- Looking at assists, the Trail Blazers are 28th in the NBA, allowing 26.4 per game.
- Allowing 12.2 made 3-pointers per game, the Trail Blazers are the 12th-ranked squad in the league.
Josh Richardson vs. the Trail Blazers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Richardson or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.