Herbert Jones Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers - March 27
Herbert Jones plus his New Orleans Pelicans teammates hit the court versus the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Monday.
We're going to look at Jones' prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Herbert Jones Prop Bets vs. the Trail Blazers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Herbert Jones' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Herbert Jones Insights vs. the Trail Blazers
- This season, he's put up 6.7% of the Pelicans' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 7.5 per contest.
- Jones is averaging 2.5 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 6.5% of his team's attempts from beyond the arc.
- Jones' opponents, the Trail Blazers, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 26th, averaging 100.8 possessions per game, while his Pelicans average 102.4 per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers are ranked 19th in the league, allowing 116.2 points per contest.
- On the glass, the Trail Blazers are ranked 11th in the NBA, conceding 42.4 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Trail Blazers have given up 26.4 per game, 28th in the league.
- The Trail Blazers allow 12.2 made 3-pointers per game, 12th-ranked in the NBA.
Herbert Jones vs. the Trail Blazers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jones or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.